Antique Salon Chair, English, Early Victorian, Walnut, Nursing, Circa 1840
Our Stock # 18.5417
This is a antique salon chair, an English, Early Victorian, walnut framed nursing chair dating to the mid 19th century, circa 1840.
- Desirable colour and patina to the walnut frame
- Quality carved detail throughout
- Traditionally stuffed and finished
- Upholstered in a royal blue patterned cloth
- Finished with a golden brocade trim
- Raised on carved cabriole legs with scrolled bump toes
- Attractive florally carved detail to the knees
- Riding upon the original brass castors to the front
- Elegantly swept rear legs rise into a pinched waist
- Pierced carved acanthus leaf decoration to the crest rail
- Show back - ideal for centre room placement
A classic example offering a supportive seat. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 58.5cm (23'')
Max Depth: 61cm (24'')
Max Height: 95cm (37.5'')
Seat Width: 53.5cm (21'')
Seat Depth: 48cm (19'')
Seat Height: 40.5cm (16'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World