Antique Salon Chair, English, Button-Back, Bedroom, Victorian, Circa 1870
Our Stock # 18.5262
This is an antique salon chair, an English button back bedroom chair dating to the Victorian era, circa 1870.
- Attractive sinuous form featuring a rolled, scrolled top
- Professionally upholstered in a subtle silk cotton cloth
- Traditionally stuffed and sumptuously deep button back
- Equally deep seat pad offering a very comfortable seat
- Desirable aged patina to the beech legs
- Baluster turned front legs, swept square section rear
- Show back, ideal for centre room placement
- Of quality craftsmanship
A super chair for any room. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 56cm (22'')
Max Depth: 61cm (24'')
Max Height: 86cm (33.75'')
Seat Width: 53cm (20.75'')
Seat Depth: 38cm (15'')
Seat Height: 37cm (14.5'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World