Antique Salon Chair, English, Button-Back, Bedroom, Victorian, Circa 1870
Our Stock # 18.5262
This is an antique salon chair, an English button back bedroom chair dating to the Victorian era, circa 1870.
- Attractive sinuous form featuring a rolled, scrolled top
- Professionally upholstered in a subtle silk cotton cloth
- Traditionally stuffed and sumptuously deep button back
- Equally deep seat pad offering a very comfortable seat
- Desirable aged patina to the beech legs
- Baluster turned front legs, swept square section rear
- Show back, ideal for centre room placement
- Of quality craftsmanship
A super chair for any room. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 56cm (22'')
Max Depth: 61cm (24'')
Max Height: 86cm (33.75'')
Seat Width: 53cm (20.75'')
Seat Depth: 38cm (15'')
Seat Height: 37cm (14.5'')
Share this Product
Delivery to most of mainland Britain is FREE, please let us know your post code and we will be able to confirm this. Wherever possible we use our own vehicles for a fully blanketed delivery service. Clients with unusual access requirements such as central London penthouses, or items which require specialist assembly or installation can be assured that we take care of every detail of the delivery.
Highlands & Islands – Please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you.
We export internationally on a regular basis and you can rest assured the packing is appropriate and the paperwork in order. We offer a prompt and economical worldwide service, please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you. For International Trade Clients who wish to purchase English antiques in bulk we are able to arrange full container sourcing and shipping services.