Antique Salon Chair, Early Victorian Button Back, c.1840
Our Stock # LFA-1494
This is an early Victorian, button-back, antique salon chair offering a comfortable seat and dating to c.1840.
- Superior build quality in English walnut
- Raised on stout, splayed cabriole legs
- Good quality carving with acanthus leaf knees and scrolled toes
- Riding on original brass castors all round
- Serpentine seat rail with carved interest
- Padded armrests sweeping up to form tub seat
- Traditionally stuffed and well sprung
- Deep button back in good order
- Upholstered in olive velour with matching brocade trim
A super example in fine order, solid joints and construction ready for the home.
Max Width: 66cm (26'')
Max Depth: 81cm (32'')
Max Height: 90cm (35.5'')
Seat Width: 49cm (19.25'')
Seat Depth: 44.5cm (17.5'')
Seat Height: 36cm (14.25'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World