Antique Salesman's Case, English, Leather, Travel Suitcase, Edwardian, C.1910
Our Stock # 18.6520
This is an antique salesman's case. An English, leather-bound travel suitcase, dating to the Edwardian period, circa 1910.
- A splendid travel companion
- Displays a desirable aged patina
- Leather bound with quality double stitching
- Rich mid brown hues throughout and in good order
- Dressed with brass clasps with working, slide barrel locks — key present
- Key complete with small key chain bearing the letter E
- Interior in a bright, cream finish
- Opens upon a pair of leather strap hinges
- Lid finished with the initials W.B.E.
- Resplendent with label for the Great Eastern Railway, detailing travel from London to Hockley
- Articulated, thick leather handle to top
- A quartet of round brass studs protect the base
This is a charming antique suitcase, well suited to a life of important travel. Delivered ready for the home or commute.
Max Width: 56cm (22'')
Max Depth: 16cm (6.25'')
Max Height: 35.5cm (14'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World