Antique Safe, English, Victorian, Cast Iron, Coalbrookdale, Circa 1880
Our Stock # 18.5478
This is a working antique safe, an English, Victorian, cast iron safe by one of the oldest and best known iron works in the world, Coalbrookdale. This piece dating to the late 19th century, circa 1880.
- Stunning period safe in first class order
- Thick gauge iron plate in two panel design
- Finished in a graphite black polish
- Dressed with robust brass drop handle
- Brass, fall front, key flap
- A pair of beautiful main lock keys plus inner drawer key
- Inside finished in a contrasting terracotta
- Upper, serpentine document shelf
- A pair of lower locking drawers
A fabulous antique safe from a sought after manufacturer. Delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 43cm (17'')
Max Depth: 40cm (15.75'')
Max Height: 61cm (24'')
Internal Width: 37cm (14.5'')
Internal Depth: 27cm (10.75'')
Internal Height: 32cm (12.5'')
Top Shelf Height: 13cm (5'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World