Antique Royal Navy Officer's Trunk, Early 19th Century Mahogany Chest Circa 1800
Our Stock # AAU-3501
This is an antique, Royal Navy Officer's trunk in solid mahogany. An early 19th century mahogany chest dating to circa 1800.
- Superb historic piece with tremendous naval interest
- Carrying the name plate of one G.J. Pearn R.N.
- Quality craftsmanship in solid mahogany with desirable aged patina
- Stunning, original braided coir rope handles
- Featuring star cut leather washers
- Block mounted for strength
- Lid lifts with inset cabin handle and holds open on quarter bar to rear of trunk
- Original iron lock plate still in place, key absent
- Interior painted in sky blue offering voluminous storage
A magnificent piece that would make a great coffee or side table. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 95cm (37.5'')
Max Depth: 65cm (25.5'')
Max Height: 55cm (21.75'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World