Antique Room Divider, French, Needlepoint, Screen, Prop, Tapestry, Jean Corot
Our Stock # 18.6141
This is an antique room divider. A French, needlepoint screen or photography prop featuring a tapestry of Jean Corot's Dance of the Nymphs and dating to the late 19th century, circa 1880.
- Classic Victorian period screen with art historical interest
- Displays a desirable aged patina
- Beautifully engineered folding mechanism
- Brass fittings allow it to be folded in all directions to completely flat
- Highly detailed needlepoint depiction of Jean Baptiste Camille Corot's 'Dance of the Nymphs'
- Rich detail in the foliage and female figures
- Marked D'apres Corot to the bottom left corner
- Rear decorated with emerald green fabric - marks consistent with age
This is a highly versatile antique room divider, with an appealing decorative tapestry. Well suited as a privacy screen, or photography prop and graced with art history interest. Delivered ready for the home or studio.
Max Width: 197cm (77.5'')
Max Depth: 11cm (4.25'')
Max Height: 182.5cm (71.75'')
Folded Width: 51cm (20")
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World