Antique Roll Top Desk, English, Oak, Victorian, Lock, Tambour, Circa 1900
Our Stock # 10.1726
This is an antique roll top desk in English oak, late Victorian with locking tambour front dating to circa 1900.
- A fine example with a show back – ideal for centre room placement
- English oak displaying good consistent colour with a desirable aged patina
- Field panelled on three sides
- A suite of drawers dressed with broad wooden pulls
- The lower right hand double, filing drawer with shaped, internal dividers
- A pair of desk extension slides withdraw for extra workspace
- The tambour roll top in superb condition, sliding smoothly
- Drawers automatically lock when the roll top is down
- Benefitting from original working lock and key
- Internally, a series of cubbies, pen and stationery drawers
- To the sides and rear wooden letter rails
- Offering a large and useful working area
A super, period desk in very good condition. Solid joints and construction. Delivered Waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 122cm (48'')
Max Depth: 81.25cm (32'')
Max Height: 129cm (50.75'')
Desk Height: 77cm (30.25'')
Kneehole Width: 46cm (18'')
Kneehole Height: 63cm (24.75'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World