Antique Revolving Music Stool, English, Walnut, Piano, Charles Wadman, C.1880
Our Stock # 18.7384
This is an antique revolving music stool. An English, button upholstery and walnut recital or dressing stool by Charles Wadman of Bath, dating to the Victorian period, circa 1880.
- Music stool of fine quality from the Aesthetic period
- Displaying a desirable aged patina and in very good order
- Traditionally stuffed and buttoned velour upholstery in an attractive green
- Select walnut frame offers fine grain interest and rich caramel hues
- Comfortable cushion revolves through an adjustment range of 10.5cm (4.25'')
- Dressed to the lower edge with quality golden brocade trim
- Tiered apron supporting the cushion bears the maker's mark to centre for Charles Wadman of Bath
- Engraved serial number to the reverse - 7673
- Riser mechanism with rotary lock situated within the elegantly carved central column
- Each of the four turned and tapered legs united by short stretcher to the support
- Splayed toes encircle a delightful carved drop pendant finial
This is a superb antique revolving music stool, with quality velour upholstery and striking walnut legs. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 38cm (15'')
Max Depth: 38cm (15'')
Lowered Height: 50cm (19.75'')
Raised Height: 60.6cm (23.75'')
Adjustment Range: 10.5cm (4.25'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World