Antique Refectory Table, Oak Dining, Jacobean Taste, Seating up to Ten, c.1900
Our Stock # 18.5275
This is an antique refectory table, a Victorian oak dining table in the Jacobean taste and seating up to ten, circa 1900 and later.
- Attractive honey tones to the English oak
- Grain interest and a desirable aged patina
- Victorian and later in the Jacobean taste
- Joined planked top with rounded edge profile
- Narrow frieze displays reciprocating carved, foliate demi-lunes
- Stout, lyre shaped legs bound in carved 'S' scrolls
- United by a through tenon stretcher, pegged for strength
- Standing upon broad platform feet
An appealing country kitchen table with solid joints and construction. Delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 216cm (85'')
Max Depth: 89.5cm (35.25'')
Max Height: 74.5cm (29.25'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World