Antique Refectory Table, Oak Dining, Jacobean Taste, Seating up to Ten, c.1900
Our Stock # 18.5275
This is an antique refectory table, a Victorian oak dining table in the Jacobean taste and seating up to ten, circa 1900 and later.
- Attractive honey tones to the English oak
- Grain interest and a desirable aged patina
- Victorian and later in the Jacobean taste
- Joined planked top with rounded edge profile
- Narrow frieze displays reciprocating carved, foliate demi-lunes
- Stout, lyre shaped legs bound in carved 'S' scrolls
- United by a through tenon stretcher, pegged for strength
- Standing upon broad platform feet
An appealing country kitchen table with solid joints and construction. Delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 216cm (85'')
Max Depth: 89.5cm (35.25'')
Max Height: 74.5cm (29.25'')
Share this Product
Delivery to most of mainland Britain is FREE, please let us know your post code and we will be able to confirm this. Wherever possible we use our own vehicles for a fully blanketed delivery service. Clients with unusual access requirements such as central London penthouses, or items which require specialist assembly or installation can be assured that we take care of every detail of the delivery.
Highlands & Islands – Please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you.
We export internationally on a regular basis and you can rest assured the packing is appropriate and the paperwork in order. We offer a prompt and economical worldwide service, please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you. For International Trade Clients who wish to purchase English antiques in bulk we are able to arrange full container sourcing and shipping services.