Antique Refectory Dining Table, English, Farmhouse, Elm, Victorian, Circa 1900
Our Stock # 18.5665
This is an antique refectory dining table in the 17th century taste. An English, country kitchen, farmhouse table in elm dating to the late Victorian period circa 1900.
- Seating a comfy four or a cosy six
- Of huge character and robust construction
- Of quality craftsmanship in stout stocks – the top 4.5cm (1.75'') thick
- Good colour and grain interest throughout
- Plank top featuring natural edge form
- Vase form trestle ends with broad platform feet
- Large, central waney stretcher
- Traditionally pegged and jointed
A super rustic antique refectory dining table. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 152.5cm (60'')
Max Depth: 93cm (36.5'')
Max Height: 76cm (30'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World