Antique Reading Table, Duet Music Stand, Manner of Gillows, Victorian Circa 1870
Our Stock # 18.5480
This is an antique reading table or duet music stand in the manner of Gillows, an English, Victorian, mahogany table dating to the mid 19th century, circa 1870.
- Classic lines and of good proportion
- Good consistent colour with a wax polished finish
- Grain interest with a desirable aged patina
- Sliding top with a smooth action
- Rises and falls for height comfort
- A pair of opposing, ratchet adjustable book rests
- Quality brass ferrules to locate pins of book bars that store within
- Very minor deflection to one rest that does not detract
- Raised on a delightful, faceted, flared trumpet pillar
- Anchored to a shaped platform base
- Riding upon hidden solid brass castors
A super antique reading table or duet music stand. Solid joins and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 91cm (35.75'')
Max Depth: 45cm (17.75'')
Max Height: 73cm (28.75'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World