Antique Quality Side Cabinet Cupboard Flame Mahogany English Victorian C1880
Our Stock # 11.3414
A most pleasing side cabinet presented in good antique condition by the noted maker George Davis, of Plymouth, England.
- With classic Victorian detailing to this well crafted item of functional furniture
- Delightfully dressed with fine flame mahogany to the field panel doors
- Usefully sized offering practical storage and an upper surface perfect for display or a lamp
- Rising from a continuous plinth, with moulded edge, through a full height pair of doors showing concave relief to the raised moulding at the crown of the inset panel
- Desirable deep top balances the whole with a step to the pleasingly patinated top
- Doors open on brass hinging to reveal a clean interior with sliding/removeable baize lined tray
- Attractive mahogany showing lightness of tone, quality grain and fine aged colour
- Brass lock escutcheon & brass lock - untested as correct key absent
- Bearing the original makers plate
- Of quality craftsmanship with attractive proportions
A simply lovely and functional item of antique furniture to be welcomed into any location
Solidly jointed and robust
See images for further condition details
Delivered waxed, polished & ready for the home
75cm (29.5") Wide
42cm (16.5") Deep front to back
100cm (39.4") Tall
Please see the images for the full dimensions of this item
We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee with all our antiques
Free delivery to most of the U.K.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you require further information - we are here to help
We ship Worldwide
Our Ref: 3414
Share this Product
Delivery to most of mainland Britain is FREE, please let us know your post code and we will be able to confirm this. Wherever possible we use our own vehicles for a fully blanketed delivery service. Clients with unusual access requirements such as central London penthouses, or items which require specialist assembly or installation can be assured that we take care of every detail of the delivery.
Highlands & Islands – Please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you.
We export internationally on a regular basis and you can rest assured the packing is appropriate and the paperwork in order. We offer a prompt and economical worldwide service, please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you. For International Trade Clients who wish to purchase English antiques in bulk we are able to arrange full container sourcing and shipping services.