Antique Pot Cupboard, English, Edwardian, Walnut, Bedside Cabinet, Circa 1910
Our Stock # 18.5380
This is an antique pot cupboard, an English, Edwardian, Walnut bedside cabinet dating to the early 20th century, circa 1910.
- Good colour to the English walnut
- Grain interest shows in the lustrous wax polished finish
- Of quality craftsmanship with a desirable aged patina
- Raised upon an arched plinth base dressed with quality mouldings
- The top displays well and is backed by a modest humped up-stand
- The field panel door dressed with a brass loop handle over pierced backplate
- The top, up-stand and front decorated with feather banding inlay
- Inside divided by a single shelf offering useful storage
A fine antique pot cupboard with solid joints and construction. Delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 41.5cm (16.25'')
Max Depth: 36.5cm (14.25'')
Max Height: 84.5cm (33.25'')
Share this Product
Delivery to most of mainland Britain is FREE, please let us know your post code and we will be able to confirm this. Wherever possible we use our own vehicles for a fully blanketed delivery service. Clients with unusual access requirements such as central London penthouses, or items which require specialist assembly or installation can be assured that we take care of every detail of the delivery.
Highlands & Islands – Please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you.
We export internationally on a regular basis and you can rest assured the packing is appropriate and the paperwork in order. We offer a prompt and economical worldwide service, please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you. For International Trade Clients who wish to purchase English antiques in bulk we are able to arrange full container sourcing and shipping services.