Antique Pot Cupboard, English, Edwardian, Walnut, Bedside Cabinet, Circa 1910
Our Stock # 18.5380
This is an antique pot cupboard, an English, Edwardian, Walnut bedside cabinet dating to the early 20th century, circa 1910.
- Good colour to the English walnut
- Grain interest shows in the lustrous wax polished finish
- Of quality craftsmanship with a desirable aged patina
- Raised upon an arched plinth base dressed with quality mouldings
- The top displays well and is backed by a modest humped up-stand
- The field panel door dressed with a brass loop handle over pierced backplate
- The top, up-stand and front decorated with feather banding inlay
- Inside divided by a single shelf offering useful storage
A fine antique pot cupboard with solid joints and construction. Delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 41.5cm (16.25'')
Max Depth: 36.5cm (14.25'')
Max Height: 84.5cm (33.25'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World