Antique, Pole Screen, Regency, Fire Screen, Needlepoint Tapestry Circa 1820
Our Stock # 18.5662
This is an antique pole screen, an English, Regency fire screen with needlepoint tapestry panel dating to the early 19th century, circa 1815.
- Raised on a fine rosewood stand with good colour and grain interest
- Adjustable, circular needlepoint tapestry panel
- Well executed floral spray framed in a foliate border
- Carved appliqué to the crown and foot of the panel
- Attractive, baluster turned pole rising to an acorn finial
- Anchored in a turned, circular platform base
- Standing upon four scrolled feet featuring etch carved detail
- The adjustable screen locked with a delightful wooden thumb screw block
A fine example of an antique pole screen. Solid and stable, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 42cm (16.5'')
Max Depth: 33cm (13'')
Max Height: 152.5cm (60'')
Screen Diameter: 42cm (16.5'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World