Antique Pole Screen, English, Victorian, Mahogany, Needlepoint, Tapestry c.1880
Our Stock # 11.3241
This is an antique pole screen, an English, Victorian fireside piece in mahogany with a needlepoint, tapestry panel. Dating to circa 1880.
- A charming original Victorian pole screen presented in very good antique condition
- Of interest throughout with desirable hand-painted foliate detailing
- In light mahogany with a very attractive tone
- Of quality craftsmanship with brass fittings
- Rising from a tripod cabriole leg with spade feet
- An elegant turned classical vase supporting the tapered, slender pole
- Offering a classic oval panel with aged textile
- Displaying a needlepoint floral theme trimmed with a rope brocade
Solidly jointed and robust. A simply lovely item of antique display furniture to be welcomed into any location, delivered waxed, polished & ready for the home.
Max Width: 46cm (18'')
Max Depth: 46cm (18'')
Max Height: 147cm (57.75'')
Panel Width: 30cm (11.75'')
Panel Height: 38cm (15'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World