Antique Pole Screen, English, Victorian, Mahogany, Needlepoint, Tapestry c.1880
Our Stock # 11.3241
This is an antique pole screen, an English, Victorian fireside piece in mahogany with a needlepoint, tapestry panel. Dating to circa 1880.
- A charming original Victorian pole screen presented in very good antique condition
- Of interest throughout with desirable hand-painted foliate detailing
- In light mahogany with a very attractive tone
- Of quality craftsmanship with brass fittings
- Rising from a tripod cabriole leg with spade feet
- An elegant turned classical vase supporting the tapered, slender pole
- Offering a classic oval panel with aged textile
- Displaying a needlepoint floral theme trimmed with a rope brocade
Solidly jointed and robust. A simply lovely item of antique display furniture to be welcomed into any location, delivered waxed, polished & ready for the home.
Max Width: 46cm (18'')
Max Depth: 46cm (18'')
Max Height: 147cm (57.75'')
Panel Width: 30cm (11.75'')
Panel Height: 38cm (15'')
Share this Product
Delivery to most of mainland Britain is FREE, please let us know your post code and we will be able to confirm this. Wherever possible we use our own vehicles for a fully blanketed delivery service. Clients with unusual access requirements such as central London penthouses, or items which require specialist assembly or installation can be assured that we take care of every detail of the delivery.
Highlands & Islands – Please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you.
We export internationally on a regular basis and you can rest assured the packing is appropriate and the paperwork in order. We offer a prompt and economical worldwide service, please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you. For International Trade Clients who wish to purchase English antiques in bulk we are able to arrange full container sourcing and shipping services.