Antique Pole Screen, English, Victorian, Fire, Needlepoint, Tapestry Circa 1850
Our Stock # 18.5128
This is an antique pole screen, an English, early Victorian fire screen with needlepoint tapestry panel dating to circa 1850.
- Raised on a turned mahogany stand with good colour and grain interest
- A tripod of cabriole legs featuring carved 'C' scrolls, acanthus leaf knees and scrolled toes
- An inverted finial beneath to finish
- An expertly turned post rises to a capping finial
- The adjustable screen panel easy to position
- A scrolled frame mounts the needlepoint tapestry of exotic birds, branches and flowers
A fine example of it's type. Solid and stable, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 53cm (20.75'')
Max Depth: 53cm (20.75'')
Max Height: 160cm (63'')
Panel Width: 49cm (19.25'')
Panel Depth: 57cm (22.5'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World