Antique Pole Screen, English, Regency, Walnut, Fire, Needlepoint, Tapestry c1820
Our Stock # 18.5677
This is an antique pole screen. An English, Regency, walnut fire screen with needlepoint tapestry panel dating to the early 19th century, circa 1820.
- The adjustable screen panel is easy to position
- Secured in place by a brass thumb screw
- An expertly turned post rises to a delightful capping finial
- The post anchored to a hyperboloid platform
- Standing upon turned bun feet
- A narrow frame with inner gilded detail mounts the floral tapestry
An attractive antique pole screen. Solid and stable, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 40.75cm (16'')
Max Depth: 40.75cm (16'')
Max Height: 126.5cm (49.75'')
Screen Width: 33cm (13'')
Screen Height: 39.5cm (15.5'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World