Antique Platform Mirror, Flame Mahogany, English, Victorian, Vanity, Circa 1870
Our Stock # 18.5437
This is an antique platform mirror in flame mahogany. English Victorian vanity, dating to the 19th century, circa 1870.
- A large adjustable platform, vanity mirror
- Flame mahogany displaying grain interest and a desirable aged patina
- Good consistent colour in a waxed polish finish
- Stout, heavy platform featuring a serpentine front
- Generous lower moulding in good proportion
- Raised on attractive reeded scroll feet
- Bracketed swan neck risers
- Convex 'cushion' mirror frame
- Lightly foxed mirror plate
An attractive antique platform mirror. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 63cm (24.75'')
Max Depth: 26.5cm (10.5'')
Max Height: 68cm (26.75'')
Mirror Plate Width: 38.5cm (15.25'')
Mirror Plate Height: 48.5cm (19'')
Share this Product
Delivery to most of mainland Britain is FREE, please let us know your post code and we will be able to confirm this. Wherever possible we use our own vehicles for a fully blanketed delivery service. Clients with unusual access requirements such as central London penthouses, or items which require specialist assembly or installation can be assured that we take care of every detail of the delivery.
Highlands & Islands – Please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you.
We export internationally on a regular basis and you can rest assured the packing is appropriate and the paperwork in order. We offer a prompt and economical worldwide service, please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you. For International Trade Clients who wish to purchase English antiques in bulk we are able to arrange full container sourcing and shipping services.