Antique Plant Stand, English, Ceramic, Decorative, Hall, Jardiniere, Victorian
Our Stock # 18.7165
This is a tall antique plant stand. An English, ceramic decorative hallway jardiniere, dating to the late Victorian period, circa 1900.
- Fascinating late Victorian stand
- Displaying a desirable aged patina
- Hollow ceramic decorated with ivy green ground and pierced details
- Gold and blue secondary palette provides contrasting hues
- Squat, globular top with raised tapering platform
- Circular insert to the centre with pierced cross motif
- Foliate ovals decorate the rim with alternating flower heads between
- Frieze panels to the hexagonal upstands with a repeat of the foliate decor
- Raised upon a deep hexagonal base with canted corners
This is a charming antique plant stand, with open pierced panels and pleasingly mellow hues. Ideal for the hall or to the side of a room. Delivered polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 36cm (14.25'')
Max Depth: 36cm (14.25'')
Max Height: 75.5cm (29.75'')
Top Diameter: 30cm (11.75'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World