Antique Pine Cupboard, English, Victorian, Cabinet, Pitch Pine Circa 1880
Our Stock # 18.5106
This is an antique pine cupboard, an English, Victorian, panelled cabinet in pitch pine dating to circa 1880.
- Attractive honey hues to the antique pitch pine
- Grain interest in the lustrous, wax polished finish
- Desirable aged patina
- Two plank top displays well with moulded edge detail
- Standing upon bracket feet with panelled back boards
- Full width field panel frieze drawer with contrasting turned pull
- Over a pair of double field panel cabinet doors with contrasting turned pulls
- Featuring the original working lock and key
- Panel mounts finished with stop ended chamfers
- Inside space divided by a pair of shelves
An attractive country kitchen, antique pine cupboard. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 111cm (43.75'')
Max Depth: 45cm (17.75'')
Max Height: 108.5cm (42.75'')
Share this Product
Delivery to most of mainland Britain is FREE, please let us know your post code and we will be able to confirm this. Wherever possible we use our own vehicles for a fully blanketed delivery service. Clients with unusual access requirements such as central London penthouses, or items which require specialist assembly or installation can be assured that we take care of every detail of the delivery.
Highlands & Islands – Please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you.
We export internationally on a regular basis and you can rest assured the packing is appropriate and the paperwork in order. We offer a prompt and economical worldwide service, please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you. For International Trade Clients who wish to purchase English antiques in bulk we are able to arrange full container sourcing and shipping services.