Antique Pine Cupboard, English, Victorian, Cabinet, Pitch Pine Circa 1880
Our Stock # 18.5106
This is an antique pine cupboard, an English, Victorian, panelled cabinet in pitch pine dating to circa 1880.
- Attractive honey hues to the antique pitch pine
- Grain interest in the lustrous, wax polished finish
- Desirable aged patina
- Two plank top displays well with moulded edge detail
- Standing upon bracket feet with panelled back boards
- Full width field panel frieze drawer with contrasting turned pull
- Over a pair of double field panel cabinet doors with contrasting turned pulls
- Featuring the original working lock and key
- Panel mounts finished with stop ended chamfers
- Inside space divided by a pair of shelves
An attractive country kitchen, antique pine cupboard. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 111cm (43.75'')
Max Depth: 45cm (17.75'')
Max Height: 108.5cm (42.75'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World