Antique Pier Cabinet, English, Mahogany, Display, Showcase, Late 19th Century
Our Stock # 18.6119
This is an antique pier cabinet. An English, mahogany display or show case and dating to the late 19th century, circa 1900.
- Select mahogany displays a desirable aged patina
- Consistent mellow hues throughout
- Fine grain interest with a wax polished finish
- Decorated with banded inlay
- Inlaid marquetry features along the top surface, beneath a shaped up-stand
- Cabinet door dressed with a working brass lock escutcheon, key present
- Eye-catching plum velour lining adds further appeal
- Raised upon a continuous plinth base with shaped front
This is a delightful antique pier cabinet with an inviting velour interior. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 53.5cm (21'')
Max Depth: 32.5cm (12.75'')
Max Height: 102.5cm (40.25'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World