Antique Picture Frame, French, Leather, Velvet, Boudoir, Fleur De Lys, C.1900
Our Stock # 18.6515
This is an antique picture frame. A French, leather and velvet folding boudoir frame with fleur-de-lys decoration, dating to the late 19th century, circa 1900.
- Elegant French picture frame
- Displays a desirable aged patina
- Leather bound with golden scroll and beaded tooling
- Fabric presented in good order throughout
- Upholstered, Coat of arms motif to front with five gilt fleur-de-lys in an arc
- Foliate textile with diagonal band of brocade trim above dark burgundy velvet
- Interior lined with light golden fabric, with relief floral pattern
- Frame beds finished in eye-catching crimson red hues
- Displays images to maximum size of 9.5cm x 14cm (3.75" x 5.5")
- Opens smoothly by way of a bound, internal hinge
- Shield shape velvet insert adorning the rear of frame
- Marked to bottom Deposé, referring to the French design patent
This is an attractive, antique picture frame, with French boudoir appeal. Delivered ready for the home.
Max Width: 16cm (6.25'')
Max Depth: 1.5cm (.5'')
Max Height: 20.5cm (8'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World