Antique Piano Stool, Walnut, Adjustable, English, Victorian, Seat Circa 1860
Our Stock # 18.5582
This is an antique piano stool in walnut, an adjustable, English, Victorian seat dating to the mid 19th century, circa 1860.
- Beautifully made in solid walnut with a waxed finish and desirable aged patina
- Raised on a tripod of cabriole legs terminating in scrolled toes
- Well carved acanthus leaves decorating the knees
- Inverted, turned finial beneath bulbous baluster column
- Threaded adjustable riser offering comfort for the musician
- Traditionally stuffed seat pad finished in a pale rouge cloth
An attractive antique piano stool. Delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 43cm (17'')
Max Depth: 43cm (17'')
Min Height: 46cm (18'')
Max Height: 61cm (24'')
Seat Diameter: 30cm (11.75'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World