Antique, Piano Stool, Walnut, Adjustable, English, Victorian, Music Circa 1860
Our Stock # 18.5650
This is an antique piano stool in walnut. An adjustable, English, Victorian music seat dating to circa 1860.
- Beautifully made in solid walnut with a waxed finish and desirable aged patina
- Raised on a tripod of sturdy cabriole legs
- Inverted, turned finial beneath bulbous 'squash' baluster column
- Solid brass collar mounting threaded adjustable riser
- Traditionally stuffed, professionally upholstered in a claret cloth
- Some minor marks consistent with careful use
- Matching brocade trim finishing just above the walnut lip
An attractive example with solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 47cm (18.5'')
Max Depth: 47cm (18.5'')
Min Height: 52cm (20.5'')
Max Height: 62cm (24.5'')
Seat Diameter: 33cm (13'')
Share this Product
Delivery to most of mainland Britain is FREE, please let us know your post code and we will be able to confirm this. Wherever possible we use our own vehicles for a fully blanketed delivery service. Clients with unusual access requirements such as central London penthouses, or items which require specialist assembly or installation can be assured that we take care of every detail of the delivery.
Highlands & Islands – Please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you.
We export internationally on a regular basis and you can rest assured the packing is appropriate and the paperwork in order. We offer a prompt and economical worldwide service, please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you. For International Trade Clients who wish to purchase English antiques in bulk we are able to arrange full container sourcing and shipping services.