Antique, Piano Stool, Walnut, Adjustable, English, Victorian, Music Circa 1860
Our Stock # 18.5650
This is an antique piano stool in walnut. An adjustable, English, Victorian music seat dating to circa 1860.
- Beautifully made in solid walnut with a waxed finish and desirable aged patina
- Raised on a tripod of sturdy cabriole legs
- Inverted, turned finial beneath bulbous 'squash' baluster column
- Solid brass collar mounting threaded adjustable riser
- Traditionally stuffed, professionally upholstered in a claret cloth
- Some minor marks consistent with careful use
- Matching brocade trim finishing just above the walnut lip
An attractive example with solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 47cm (18.5'')
Max Depth: 47cm (18.5'')
Min Height: 52cm (20.5'')
Max Height: 62cm (24.5'')
Seat Diameter: 33cm (13'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World