Antique Piano Stool, Rosewood, Music, Regency, Adjustable, Needlepoint, c.1830
Our Stock # 18.5464
This is an antique piano stool. An English, rosewood, height adjustable music stool with needlepoint tapestry seat pad, dating to the Regency period of the 19th century, circa 1830.
- Rich, dark hues throughout and a desirable aged patina
- Traditionally stuffed seat pad finished with a brocade trim
- Upholstered in a needlepoint tapestry cloth in good order
- Featuring floral sprays on a blue ground
- Quality threaded adjustable riser, easy to adjust height
- Raised on a tripod of swept legs terminating in scrolled toes
This is a lovely antique Regency piano stool. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for recitals.
Max Width: 32.5cm (12.75'')
Max Depth: 32.5cm (12.75'')
Min Height: 48cm (19.25'')
Max Height: 58cm (22.75")
Cushion Diameter: 31.5cm (12.5")
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World