Antique Piano Stool, Rosewood, Adjustable, Music, English, Victorian, Circa 1880
Our Stock # 18.5428
This is an antique piano stool in rosewood an adjustable music seat, English, Victorian and dating to the latter part of the 19th century, circa 1880.
- Beautifully made in rosewood with a waxed finish and desirable aged patina
- Raised on a tripod of cabriole legs terminating in scrolled toes
- Well carved acanthus leaves decorating the knees
- Inverted, turned finial beneath bulbous 'squash' baluster column
- Threaded adjustable riser offering seating from 18.5 inches up to 21.75 inches
- Traditionally stuffed, upholstered in a red velour cloth with contrasting trim
A super example, comfortable and stable. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 40.5cm (16'')
Max Depth: 40.5cm (16'')
Min Height: 47cm (18.5'')
Max Height: 55cm (21.75'')
Seat Diameter: 34.5cm (13.5'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World