Antique Piano Stool, Rosewood, Adjustable, Music, English, Victorian, Circa 1880
Our Stock # 18.5428
This is an antique piano stool in rosewood an adjustable music seat, English, Victorian and dating to the latter part of the 19th century, circa 1880.
- Beautifully made in rosewood with a waxed finish and desirable aged patina
- Raised on a tripod of cabriole legs terminating in scrolled toes
- Well carved acanthus leaves decorating the knees
- Inverted, turned finial beneath bulbous 'squash' baluster column
- Threaded adjustable riser offering seating from 18.5 inches up to 21.75 inches
- Traditionally stuffed, upholstered in a red velour cloth with contrasting trim
A super example, comfortable and stable. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 40.5cm (16'')
Max Depth: 40.5cm (16'')
Min Height: 47cm (18.5'')
Max Height: 55cm (21.75'')
Seat Diameter: 34.5cm (13.5'')
Share this Product
Delivery to most of mainland Britain is FREE, please let us know your post code and we will be able to confirm this. Wherever possible we use our own vehicles for a fully blanketed delivery service. Clients with unusual access requirements such as central London penthouses, or items which require specialist assembly or installation can be assured that we take care of every detail of the delivery.
Highlands & Islands – Please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you.
We export internationally on a regular basis and you can rest assured the packing is appropriate and the paperwork in order. We offer a prompt and economical worldwide service, please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you. For International Trade Clients who wish to purchase English antiques in bulk we are able to arrange full container sourcing and shipping services.