Antique Piano Stool, English Oak Music Seat, Edwardian c.1910
Our Stock # LFA-1745
This is an antique piano stool, an English oak music seat dating to the Edwardian period c.1910.
- Solid English oak displaying good colour and grain interest
- Padded, brass hinged seat with chain stay to storage within
- Well stuffed and finished in an azure damask cloth and complimentary brocade trim
- Moulded edge detail to seat panel
- Raised on stout, vase turned legs featuring gadrooned caps
- United by a strong 'H' stretcher offering a stable and comfortable seat
A timeless classic. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 52cm (20.5'')
Max Depth: 37cm (14.5'')
Max Height: 53.5cm (21'')
Share this Product
Delivery to most of mainland Britain is FREE, please let us know your post code and we will be able to confirm this. Wherever possible we use our own vehicles for a fully blanketed delivery service. Clients with unusual access requirements such as central London penthouses, or items which require specialist assembly or installation can be assured that we take care of every detail of the delivery.
Highlands & Islands – Please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you.
We export internationally on a regular basis and you can rest assured the packing is appropriate and the paperwork in order. We offer a prompt and economical worldwide service, please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you. For International Trade Clients who wish to purchase English antiques in bulk we are able to arrange full container sourcing and shipping services.