Antique Pew, English, Oak, Church Bench, Pugin-esque Gothic Overtones Circa 1880
Our Stock # 18.5104
This is an antique pew, an English, oak, Victorian church bench with Pugin-esque gothic overtones dating to circa 1880.
- Attractive honey tones to the English oak with a desirable aged patina
- Displaying grain interest through the wax polished finish
- Ecclesiastical and gothic overtones
- Solid and stable, raised on four feet
- United by twin stretchers – ideal as a shoe rack
- End panels featuring carved gothic arch detail
- Bull nose edge profile to long seat, room enough for six
- Triple field panel back rest, raked for comfort
- Book rests and rack to rear
Making for a great kitchen dining, boot room or hall bench. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 266.5cm (105'')
Max Depth: 48.25cm (19'')
Max Height: 93cm (36.5'')
Seat Width: 260cm (102.25'')
Seat Depth: 30cm (11.75'')
Seat Height: 41cm (16.25'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World