Antique Pew, English, Oak, Church Bench, Pugin-esque Gothic Overtones Circa 1880
Our Stock # 18.5104
This is an antique pew, an English, oak, Victorian church bench with Pugin-esque gothic overtones dating to circa 1880.
- Attractive honey tones to the English oak with a desirable aged patina
- Displaying grain interest through the wax polished finish
- Ecclesiastical and gothic overtones
- Solid and stable, raised on four feet
- United by twin stretchers – ideal as a shoe rack
- End panels featuring carved gothic arch detail
- Bull nose edge profile to long seat, room enough for six
- Triple field panel back rest, raked for comfort
- Book rests and rack to rear
Making for a great kitchen dining, boot room or hall bench. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 266.5cm (105'')
Max Depth: 48.25cm (19'')
Max Height: 93cm (36.5'')
Seat Width: 260cm (102.25'')
Seat Depth: 30cm (11.75'')
Seat Height: 41cm (16.25'')
Share this Product
Delivery to most of mainland Britain is FREE, please let us know your post code and we will be able to confirm this. Wherever possible we use our own vehicles for a fully blanketed delivery service. Clients with unusual access requirements such as central London penthouses, or items which require specialist assembly or installation can be assured that we take care of every detail of the delivery.
Highlands & Islands – Please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you.
We export internationally on a regular basis and you can rest assured the packing is appropriate and the paperwork in order. We offer a prompt and economical worldwide service, please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you. For International Trade Clients who wish to purchase English antiques in bulk we are able to arrange full container sourcing and shipping services.