Antique Pembroke Work Table, English, Victorian, Flame Mahogany, Drop Flap c1840
Our Stock # 18.5946
This is an antique Pembroke work table. An English, early Victorian, flame mahogany, drop-flap side table dating to the early 19th century, circa 1840.
- Fabulous grain detail to the flame mahogany top
- Displaying biscuit and caramel hues and a desirable aged patina
- In good proportion, compact in size with fall flaps supported by swing arms
- A pair of frieze drawers offer useful storage space
- A pair of faux drawer fronts to the other end, all dressed with turned pulls
- Raised on an appealing, large fluted stem anchored in a carved collar
- Standing upon a hyperboloid platform over four bun feet
An attractive and desirable antique Pembroke work table. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Width: 36.5cm (14.25'')
Width Extended: 70cm (27.5")
Max Depth: 48.5cm (19'')
Max Height: 75cm (29.5'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World