Antique Pembroke Table, Regency, English, c.1820
Our Stock # 10.1650
This is a superior quality antique Pembroke table, English, from the Regency period in flame mahogany, c.1820.
- Solid mahogany top in first class order
- Displaying grain interest, good colour and a desirable aged patina
- Generous proportions lending itself well as a centre table option
- Supported by a generous turned baluster column
- Raised on four, reeded cabriole legs with Regency scrolled knees and tiered roundel decoration
- Riding upon the original solid brass castors beneath stylised paw, cupped castors
- Field panel table ends featuring a 'blind' drawer to one end
- Twin, shaped flying arms to either side with a smooth hinged action
- Leaves in good order extending the table top as required
An understated and elegant piece. Solid joints and construction. Delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Length: 106cm (41.75'')
Closed Width 56cm (22'')
Open Width: 106cm (41.75'')
Max Height: 73cm (28.75'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World