Antique Pembroke Table, Mahogany, English, Regency, Drop Flap, Circa 1820
Our Stock # 18.5682
This is an antique Pembroke table in mahogany. An English, Regency drop flap dining table dating to the early 19th century, circa 1820.
- Fine example in select mahogany with attractive mid-tone palette
- Grain interest with desirable aged patina
- Elegant proportions and easily extended
- Raised on four swept legs with foliate carved, bump knees
- Riding upon the original, solid brass castors in hairy lion paw feet
- Frieze drawer to one end with faux drawer the other
- Dovetailed and cock-beaded, dressed with turned pull
- Extension leaves lift smoothly and rest upon shaped brackets
- Presenting a wonderfully patinated top of useful proportion
- Ideal as a side or games table or for intimate dining
A super table with solid joints and construction. Delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 104cm (41'')
Max Depth: 51.5cm (20.25'')
Max Height: 71.5cm (28.25'')
Extended Depth: 98cm (38.5'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World