Antique Pembroke Table, Mahogany, English, Georgian, Drop Flap Dining Circa 1820
Our Stock # 18.5101
This is an antique Pembroke table in mahogany. An English, Georgian drop flap dining table dating to circa 1820.
- Fine example in select mahogany with attractive mid-tone pallet
- Grain interest with desirable aged patina
- Elegant proportions
- Raised on gently tapering, triple ring turned legs
- Riding upon the original, solid brass castors
- Mahogany lined, frieze drawer to one end with faux drawer the other
- Ebonised keyline detail and dressed with quality pressed brass pulls
- Extension leaves lift smoothly and rest upon shaped brackets
- Presenting a wonderfully patinated top of useful proportion
- Ideal as a side or games table or for intimate dining
A super table with solid joints and construction. Delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 99cm (39'')
Min Depth: 50cm (19.75'')
Extended Depth: 93cm (36.5'')
Max Height: 73cm (28.75'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World