Antique Pembroke Table, English, William IV, Mahogany, Sofa, Circa 1835
Our Stock # 18.5408
This is an antique Pembroke table, an English, William IV, mahogany sofa table dating to the early 19th century, circa 1835.
- The select mahogany displays good, rich, consistent colour
- Grain interest with appealing tonal qualities
- Desirable aged patina in a wax polished finish
- Of generous proportions the top doubles in size when extended
- Benefitting from a useful frieze drawer one end with faux front the other
- Dressed with turned pulls, brass keyhole lining and lock with key absent
- Raised on a stout, gently tapered, ring turned pillar
- Anchored in a broad, stylised leaf formed collar
- Standing upon a hyperboloid platform featuring lower moulding
- Riding upon later brass castors beneath gadrooned feet
A super example of an antique Pembroke table. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 106.5cm (42'')
Min Depth: 64.5cm (25.5'')
Extended Depth: 122cm (48'')
Max Height: 71.5cm (28.25'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World