Antique Pembroke Table, English, William IV, Mahogany, Sofa, Circa 1835
Our Stock # 18.5408
This is an antique Pembroke table, an English, William IV, mahogany sofa table dating to the early 19th century, circa 1835.
- The select mahogany displays good, rich, consistent colour
- Grain interest with appealing tonal qualities
- Desirable aged patina in a wax polished finish
- Of generous proportions the top doubles in size when extended
- Benefitting from a useful frieze drawer one end with faux front the other
- Dressed with turned pulls, brass keyhole lining and lock with key absent
- Raised on a stout, gently tapered, ring turned pillar
- Anchored in a broad, stylised leaf formed collar
- Standing upon a hyperboloid platform featuring lower moulding
- Riding upon later brass castors beneath gadrooned feet
A super example of an antique Pembroke table. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 106.5cm (42'')
Min Depth: 64.5cm (25.5'')
Extended Depth: 122cm (48'')
Max Height: 71.5cm (28.25'')
Share this Product
Delivery to most of mainland Britain is FREE, please let us know your post code and we will be able to confirm this. Wherever possible we use our own vehicles for a fully blanketed delivery service. Clients with unusual access requirements such as central London penthouses, or items which require specialist assembly or installation can be assured that we take care of every detail of the delivery.
Highlands & Islands – Please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you.
We export internationally on a regular basis and you can rest assured the packing is appropriate and the paperwork in order. We offer a prompt and economical worldwide service, please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you. For International Trade Clients who wish to purchase English antiques in bulk we are able to arrange full container sourcing and shipping services.