Antique Pembroke Table, English, Mahogany, Drop Leaf, Side, Occasional, Regency
Our Stock # 18.6439
This is an antique Pembroke table. An English, mahogany drop leaf side or occasional table, dating to the Regency period, circa 1820.
- Attractive, versatile Regency period table
- Displays a desirable aged patina
- Select mahogany shows fine grain interest
- Rich russet hues to the wax polish finish
- Drop-leaves matching well with main surface
- Frieze drawer to one side with cockbeading
- Opens smoothly with the aid of a turned pull
- Central room placement afford by 360-degree finish
- Faux drawer to reverse side
- Leaves stay upon a quartet of fold-out lopers
- Sinuous, tapering legs with turned baluster finish
- Riding upon a set of four brass castors
This is an appealing antique Pembroke table. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Standard Width: 50.5cm (20'')
Extended Width: 96.5cm (38'')
Max Depth: 90.5cm (35.75'')
Max Height: 73.5cm (29'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World