Antique Pembroke Table, English, Mahogany, Drop Leaf, Occasional, Regency
Our Stock #13.0720
This is an antique Pembroke table. An English, mahogany drop-leaf occasional table dating to the Regency period, circa 1830.
- Select mahogany displays fine grain interest and a desirable aged patina
- Good consistent colour throughout to its wax polished finish
- Of good proportion - width doubles when extended
- Frieze drawer to the front, with a faux drawer on the reverse
- Dressed with brass, sunburst pulls to both sides
- Leaves supported by large, shaped elbows, smooth in their operation
- Raised on a stout, tiered square pillar within beaded collars
- Short, squat cabriole legs with carved knees
- Riding upon the original, solid brass paw castors
This is a charming antique Pembroke table. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 123cm (48.5'')
Max Depth: 61cm (24'')
Max Height: 74.5cm (29.25'')
Dropped Width: 61cm (24")
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World