Antique Pedestal Sideboard, English, Mahogany, Flame, Dresser, Regency, C.1810
Our Stock # 18.6081
This is an antique pedestal sideboard. An English, mahogany and flame dresser dating to the Regency period, circa 1810.
- Pedestal dresser displaying a desirable aged patina
- Select mahogany and flame mahogany displays wonderful grain interest
- Consistent caramel hues to the wax polished finish
- Kneehole height of 76cm (30")
- Later, low stepped backboard above a thick, beautifully figured top
- Bow fronted drawers with a double edge moulding
- Doors finished with field panels of further grain interest
- Doors on each pedestal dressed with brass-lined locks, keys absent
- Left hand door reveals a storage shelf, right hand side with nine-segment drawer
- Raised upon a continuous plinth base to each side
This is an attractive antique pedestal sideboard, with copious grain interest. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 177.5cm (70'')
Max Depth: 56cm (22'')
Max Height: 108cm (42.5'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World