Antique Pedestal Sideboard, English, Mahogany, Dresser, Victorian, Circa 1850
Our Stock # 18.5936
This is an antique pedestal sideboard. An English, early Victorian, mahogany dresser dating to the mid-19th century, circa 1850.
- Select Mahogany resplendent with flame figuring and fine grain interest
- Good consistent colour throughout and displaying a desirable aged patina
- Pair of robust pedestals with 2cm (0.75") thick field panel doors
- Kneehole height of 74.5cm (29.25")
- A large, shaped backboard decorated with carved scroll detail
- Stout counter top - 3.5cm (1.5") - sits above a discrete central drawer
- Brass lined, recessed locks to each cabinet door, key absent
- Raised upon a pair of continuous plinth bases.
This is an antique sideboard with an abundance of colour and grain interest. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 153.5cm (60.5'')
Max Depth: 56.5cm (22.25'')
Max Height: 128.5cm (50.5'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World