Antique Pedestal Desk, Large, English, Mahogany, George V, Circa 1915
Our Stock # 18.5141
This is an antique pedestal desk, a large English, mahogany desk dating to the reign of George V circa 1915.
- Classic pedestal desk from the reign of George V
- Solidly made in select stocks of mahogany
- Grain interest and a desirable aged patina
- Field panel ends and a show back - ideal for centre room placement
- Pedestals feature continuous plinths over hidden castors
- Four stationery drawers to the left, a filing drawer between two drawers opposite
- Drawers dressed with swan neck, brass handles, Crown stamped lock plates, key absent
- The top dressed with an inset, British green, three part leather skiver
- Twin gold tooled bands and a blind tooling to the perimeters
A super period desk offering ample leg room for the modern study. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 152.5cm (60'')
Max Depth: 83.75cm (33'')
Max Height: 76.5cm (30'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World