Antique Pedestal Desk, Large, English, Mahogany, George V, Circa 1915
Our Stock # 18.5141
This is an antique pedestal desk, a large English, mahogany desk dating to the reign of George V circa 1915.
- Classic pedestal desk from the reign of George V
- Solidly made in select stocks of mahogany
- Grain interest and a desirable aged patina
- Field panel ends and a show back - ideal for centre room placement
- Pedestals feature continuous plinths over hidden castors
- Four stationery drawers to the left, a filing drawer between two drawers opposite
- Drawers dressed with swan neck, brass handles, Crown stamped lock plates, key absent
- The top dressed with an inset, British green, three part leather skiver
- Twin gold tooled bands and a blind tooling to the perimeters
A super period desk offering ample leg room for the modern study. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 152.5cm (60'')
Max Depth: 83.75cm (33'')
Max Height: 76.5cm (30'')
Share this Product
Delivery to most of mainland Britain is FREE, please let us know your post code and we will be able to confirm this. Wherever possible we use our own vehicles for a fully blanketed delivery service. Clients with unusual access requirements such as central London penthouses, or items which require specialist assembly or installation can be assured that we take care of every detail of the delivery.
Highlands & Islands – Please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you.
We export internationally on a regular basis and you can rest assured the packing is appropriate and the paperwork in order. We offer a prompt and economical worldwide service, please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you. For International Trade Clients who wish to purchase English antiques in bulk we are able to arrange full container sourcing and shipping services.