Antique Pedestal Desk, French, 19th Century, Walnut, Leather Top, Circa 1880
Our Stock # 18.5627
This is an antique pedestal desk, a French, 19th Century, walnut with a leather top, dating to circa 1880.
- Attractive, select walnut
- Good consistent colour in the wax polished finish
- Grain interest throughout with a desirable aged patina
- Raised on bun feet beneath continuous plinth base
- Leather skiver in olive green with gold tooling
- Bearing desirable wear consistent with age
- Generous 64.5cm (25.5") kneehole height
- Attractive finished back – suitable for centre room placement
- A broad over-knee drawer flanked by two more
- Field panel doors open to reveal a suite of inner drawers
- All dressed with desirable inset pulls
- Brass keyhole escutcheons all with working locks and keys
A handsome antique pedestal desk with solid joints and construction. Delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 134.5cm (53'')
Max Depth: 74.25cm (29.25'')
Max Height: 78cm (30.75'')
Knee Hole Width: 44.5cm (17.5'')
Knee Hole Height: 64.5cm (25.5'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World