Antique Pedestal Desk, English, Victorian, Golden Oak, Single, Leather, c.1890
Our Stock # 18.5666
This is an antique pedestal desk, an English, Victorian, golden oak, single desk with leather skiver dating to the late 19th Century, circa 1890.
- Mid-sized with a 'show back' ideal for centre room placement
- The oak in honey hues with good consistent colour
- Grain interest throughout with a desirable aged patina
- Scarlet red leather skiver displaying blind tooling
- Recessed into an oak border with moulded edge detail
- Over knee drawer to generous kneehole at 46cm wide
- Two banks of four, mahogany lined, graduated drawers
- Dressed with the original, solid brass swan neck handles
- Brass keyhole linings and locks, key absent
A super desk that is very practical for use today. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 122cm (48'')
Max Depth: 66cm (26'')
Max Height: 77.5cm (30.5'')
Knee Hole Width: 46cm (18'')
Knee Hole Height: 61cm (24'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World