Large Antique Pedestal Desk, English, Edwardian, Mahogany, Circa 1910
Our Stock # 18.5475
This is a large antique pedestal desk, an English, Edwardian, mahogany desk dating to the early 20th century, circa 1910.
- Attractive, select mahogany
- Good consistent colour in the wax polished finish
- Grain interest throughout with a desirable aged patina
- Raised on squat cabriole legs all round
- The three panel, leather skiver in olive green with gold tooling
- Bearing desirable wear consistent with age
- Generous 62.5cm (24.5") kneehole height
- Finished back – suitable for centre room placement
- A broad over-knee drawer flanked by pedestal drawers
- A double depth filing drawer to the lower left hand side
- All dressed with quality, solid brass swan neck drop handles
- Brass keyhole linings with brass locks, key absent
A handsome antique pedestal desk with solid joints and construction. Delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 152.5cm (60'')
Max Depth: 91cm (35.75'')
Max Height: 80cm (31.5'')
Knee Hole Width: 68cm (26.75'')
Knee Hole Height: 62.5cm (24.5'')
Share this Product
Delivery to most of mainland Britain is FREE, please let us know your post code and we will be able to confirm this. Wherever possible we use our own vehicles for a fully blanketed delivery service. Clients with unusual access requirements such as central London penthouses, or items which require specialist assembly or installation can be assured that we take care of every detail of the delivery.
Highlands & Islands – Please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you.
We export internationally on a regular basis and you can rest assured the packing is appropriate and the paperwork in order. We offer a prompt and economical worldwide service, please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you. For International Trade Clients who wish to purchase English antiques in bulk we are able to arrange full container sourcing and shipping services.