Large Antique Pedestal Desk, English, Edwardian, Mahogany, Circa 1910
Our Stock # 18.5475
This is a large antique pedestal desk, an English, Edwardian, mahogany desk dating to the early 20th century, circa 1910.
- Attractive, select mahogany
- Good consistent colour in the wax polished finish
- Grain interest throughout with a desirable aged patina
- Raised on squat cabriole legs all round
- The three panel, leather skiver in olive green with gold tooling
- Bearing desirable wear consistent with age
- Generous 62.5cm (24.5") kneehole height
- Finished back – suitable for centre room placement
- A broad over-knee drawer flanked by pedestal drawers
- A double depth filing drawer to the lower left hand side
- All dressed with quality, solid brass swan neck drop handles
- Brass keyhole linings with brass locks, key absent
A handsome antique pedestal desk with solid joints and construction. Delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 152.5cm (60'')
Max Depth: 91cm (35.75'')
Max Height: 80cm (31.5'')
Knee Hole Width: 68cm (26.75'')
Knee Hole Height: 62.5cm (24.5'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World