Antique Pea Keeper, English, Ceramic, Serving Tureen, After Delft, Victorian
Our Stock # 18.7821
This is an antique pea keeper. An English, ceramic serving tureen in the Delft manner, dating to the late Victorian period, circa 1900.
- Charming example of Victorian service ware
- Displays a desirable aged patina and in good order
- White ceramic ground decorated with the distinctive cobalt blue of Delft
- Presented with Oriental scenes throughout showing fine detail
- Tall, domed lid adorned with a distinctive wave shaped handle
- Steamer hole to lid ideal for serving hot peas or similar
- Removing the lid reveals the ornately decorated interior
- Pair of handles formed within the outer rim for ease of serving
This is an appealing antique pea keeper, with rich colour and profuse Oriental detail. As useful today as it was over 100 years ago. Delivered polished and ready to serve.
Max Width: 28.5cm (11.25'')
Max Depth: 22cm (8.75'')
Max Height: 18.5cm (7.25'')
Interior Width: 16.5cm (6.5'')
Interior Depth: 16.5cm (6.5'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World