Antique Partners Desk, English, Mahogany, Leather, Writing Table, Edwardian
Our Stock # 18.7376
This is an antique partners desk. An English, mahogany and leather writing table, dating to the Edwardian period, circa 1910.
- Strikingly presentable partner's desk with twin pedestal form
- Displaying a desirable aged patina throughout
- Select mahogany shows fine grain interest
- Deep russet hues beam beneath a quality wax polish interest
- Wide inset leather skiver accentuates the top in a wonderful chestnut hue
- Pleasing blind tooling decorates the skiver border
- Arrangement of nine drawers to the front, each dressed with brass drop handles
- Inset brass locks to each drawer — key present, operates the top three drawers
- Stout top sits upon the two pedestals in a campaign manner
- Fully finished back affords ideal central room placement
- Standing upon deep plinth feet to each pedestal
This is an attractive antique partner desk, with appealing 360 degree finish and great colour. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 152cm (59.75'')
Max Depth: 90cm (35.5'')
Max Height: 76.5cm (30'')
Skiver Width: 134.5cm (53'')
Skiver Depth: 73.5cm (29'')
Kneehole Height: 59cm (23.25'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World