Antique Pair of Wavy Line Ladderback Elbow Chairs, Edwardian Dining c.1910
Our Stock # LFA-1738
This is an antique pair of wavy line ladderback elbow chairs. Made for the Edwardian dining room, c.1910.
- Comfortable elbow chairs with rush seats in good order
- Turned front legs with flared feet and swept rear
- Box stretcher with bobbin turned, feature front stretcher
- Serpentine armrests with rounded grips for comfort
- Five triple 'C' scroll bars to the ladderback
- Good proportions with country charm
A good pair of chairs with solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 54cm (21.25'')
Max Depth: 48.25cm (19'')
Max Height: 107cm (42.25'')
Seat Width: 46cm (18'')
Seat Depth: 41cm (16.25'')
Seat Height: 46cm (18'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World