Antique Pair of Georgian Revival Corner Cabinets, English, Burr Walnut, c.1910
Our Stock # 18.5695
This is an opposed antique pair of Georgian revival corner cabinets. English, burr walnut hanging cupboards dating to the Edwardian period of the early 20th century, circa 1910.
- Highly desirable opposed pair of cabinets
- Well figured burr walnut in a butterscotch hue
- Mid-sized and of good proportion
- The doors display well with marquetry inlay in boxwood and holly
- A central lozenge of foliate and scroll inlay in holly and boxwood
- Framed in a narrow crossband with boxwood string tram lines
- The doors open and close well, a very slight deflection noted
- Brass keyhole lining and working lock and key
- Inside a pair of shelves divide the space in three
A stunning pair of antique, Georgian revival corner cabinets. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 48cm (19'')
Max Depth: 35cm (13.75'')
Max Height: 77cm (30.25'')
Back Corner Along Wall: 33cm (13'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World