Antique Pair of Chairs, William IV, Mahogany, Button Back, Parlour, Side c.1835
Our Stock # 18.5228
This is an antique pair of chairs, two English, William IV, mahogany button back parlour, or side, chairs dating to circa 1835.
- Of quality craftsmanship and in fine order
- Deep, dark, lustrous, mahogany frames
- Traditionally stuffed and upholstered in a tapestry cloth
- Shaped backrests finished with a comfortable button back
- Show backs with blind butler's grasps: Ideal for centre room placement
- Plump, well upholstered seats with a matching brocade trim
- Raised on turned, reeded bell flower front legs
- Riding upon solid brass cup castors
- Stout, swept, square section rear legs
A super pair of chairs in very good order. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 48cm (19'')
Max Depth: 56cm (22'')
Max Height: 90cm (35.5'')
Seat Width: 48cm (19'')
Seat Depth: 41cm (16.25'')
Seat Height: 45.75cm (18'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World