Antique Pair of Chairs, William IV, Mahogany, Button Back, Parlour, Side c.1835
Our Stock # 18.5228
This is an antique pair of chairs, two English, William IV, mahogany button back parlour, or side, chairs dating to circa 1835.
- Of quality craftsmanship and in fine order
- Deep, dark, lustrous, mahogany frames
- Traditionally stuffed and upholstered in a tapestry cloth
- Shaped backrests finished with a comfortable button back
- Show backs with blind butler's grasps: Ideal for centre room placement
- Plump, well upholstered seats with a matching brocade trim
- Raised on turned, reeded bell flower front legs
- Riding upon solid brass cup castors
- Stout, swept, square section rear legs
A super pair of chairs in very good order. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 48cm (19'')
Max Depth: 56cm (22'')
Max Height: 90cm (35.5'')
Seat Width: 48cm (19'')
Seat Depth: 41cm (16.25'')
Seat Height: 45.75cm (18'')
Share this Product
Delivery to most of mainland Britain is FREE, please let us know your post code and we will be able to confirm this. Wherever possible we use our own vehicles for a fully blanketed delivery service. Clients with unusual access requirements such as central London penthouses, or items which require specialist assembly or installation can be assured that we take care of every detail of the delivery.
Highlands & Islands – Please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you.
We export internationally on a regular basis and you can rest assured the packing is appropriate and the paperwork in order. We offer a prompt and economical worldwide service, please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you. For International Trade Clients who wish to purchase English antiques in bulk we are able to arrange full container sourcing and shipping services.