Antique Pair of Chairs, English, Oak, Dining, Side, Hall, Edwardian Circa 1910
Our Stock # 11.3370
This is an antique pair of chairs, English oak dining, side or hall chairs dating to the Edwardian era circa 1910.
- Delightfully crafted in English oak
- Displaying grain interest and good colour
- Desirable aged patina throughout
- Wavy line, five bar back splats, flanked by barley twists set in opposing flute
- Serpentine lower rail and the desirable scroll carved crest rail
- Attractive ball finials rise proud of the crest rail
- Barley twist front legs in opposing flute
- Square section rear legs and 'H' stretcher
- Of quality craftsmanship with attractive proportions
- Generous 49cm (19.3") seat height
- Velour seat pads in good order and providing comfortable, supportive seating
- 'Drop-in' seat pad would be straight forward to re-upholster
An attractive pair of chairs in classic Edwardian form. Delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 48cm (19'')
Max Depth: 47cm (18.5'')
Max Height: 106cm (41.75'')
Seat Width: 46cm (18'')
Seat Depth: 37cm (14.5'')
Seat Height: 49cm (19.25'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World