Antique Pair of Chairs, Edwardian, Bergere, Conservatory c.1910
Our Stock # LFA-1537
This is a classic antique conservatory pair of chairs dating to the Edwardian period of the early 20th century circa 1910.
- Beautifully crafted in walnut with good colour and graining
- Deep seat enclosed with caning in exceptional condition
- Professionally upholstered with removable covers for easy cleaning
- Raised on squat cabriole legs to the front
- Carved scrolled toes to the tri-form feet
- Carved central motif to forward seat rail
- Swept rear legs rising into shaped crest rail
- Traditionally sprung stuff-over seat panels with brocade trim
An attractive and comfortable pair of chairs in very good condition, solid joints and construction delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
(A matching 3 piece suite available separately)
Max Width: 61cm (24'')
Max Depth: 61cm (24'')
Max Height: 92cm (36.25'')
Seat Width: 49cm (19.25'')
Seat Depth: 49cm (19.25'')
Seat Height: 46cm (18'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World