Antique Pair of Chairs, Edwardian, Bergere, Conservatory c.1910
Our Stock # LFA-1537
This is a classic antique conservatory pair of chairs dating to the Edwardian period of the early 20th century circa 1910.
- Beautifully crafted in walnut with good colour and graining
- Deep seat enclosed with caning in exceptional condition
- Professionally upholstered with removable covers for easy cleaning
- Raised on squat cabriole legs to the front
- Carved scrolled toes to the tri-form feet
- Carved central motif to forward seat rail
- Swept rear legs rising into shaped crest rail
- Traditionally sprung stuff-over seat panels with brocade trim
An attractive and comfortable pair of chairs in very good condition, solid joints and construction delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
(A matching 3 piece suite available separately)
Max Width: 61cm (24'')
Max Depth: 61cm (24'')
Max Height: 92cm (36.25'')
Seat Width: 49cm (19.25'')
Seat Depth: 49cm (19.25'')
Seat Height: 46cm (18'')
Share this Product
Delivery to most of mainland Britain is FREE, please let us know your post code and we will be able to confirm this. Wherever possible we use our own vehicles for a fully blanketed delivery service. Clients with unusual access requirements such as central London penthouses, or items which require specialist assembly or installation can be assured that we take care of every detail of the delivery.
Highlands & Islands – Please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you.
We export internationally on a regular basis and you can rest assured the packing is appropriate and the paperwork in order. We offer a prompt and economical worldwide service, please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you. For International Trade Clients who wish to purchase English antiques in bulk we are able to arrange full container sourcing and shipping services.