Antique Pair of Baronial Hall Chairs, English Oak Armchairs, c.1900
Our Stock # 12.1635
This is an antique pair of Baronial hall chairs. These English oak armchairs date to the late Victorian period c.1900.
- A striking pair of carved oak chairs of substantial size and presence
- Raised on box and ball front legs and square section rear
- United by a strong 'H' stretcher and complimented by a turned mid-height front stretcher
- Solid plank seat with panelled sides beneath robust, swept armrests
- The carved back panel a real feature of these chairs complete with foliate detail to the ears
- A pair of quarter fans cupåÊa classical vase with a single flowering stem &åÊabundant foliage
- Above, a pair geometric lozenges of foliate detail beneath a row four half fans
- The crest rail features a sinuous pair of fire breathing dragons, or serpents, supporting a fanned crest
A striking pair of hall chairs. Solid joints and construction. Delivered Waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 68cm (26.75'')
Max Depth: 61cm (24'')
Max Height: 149cm (58.75'')
Seat Width: 49.5cm (19.5'')
Seat Depth: 46cm (18'')
Seat Height: 46cm (18'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World